The Mary Kay O’Connor Process Safety Center consortium was established as a way in which companies can help achieve one of the guiding principles of Responsible Care, “To support education and research on the health, safety and environmental effects of our products and processes”. Support of the Center not only brings direct benefit to the member companies but it also helps other companies that may have fewer resources and less expertise than the leading petrochemical companies.
- Current Members:
- Qatar Petroleum
- Qatar Fuel Additive Company (QAFAC)
- Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO)
- Qatar Shell
- Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd (QChem)
- Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC)
Download the Membership Brochure for more information of the membership levels and benefits.